Little Stars Kids would like to recognise the following organisations and supporters for their contribution and ongoing commitment to our charity. Without their support, Little Stars Kids could not provide programs to help our foster children, our most vulnerable members of society.
Our Partners and Donors
Little Stars Kids’ corporate partner and sponsorship program is integral for the future of Little Stars Kids. There are many ways to create a meaningful partnership with Little Stars Kids and we will work with you to develop a deep understanding of your business, what you hope to achieve from a charity partnership and how the partnership can add value to your business.
We start by identifying our shared values. From business objectives to brand alignment, employee engagement and impact and outcomes. There are many partnership engagement opportunities with Little Stars Kids including:
- Direct sponsorship of individual camps
- Fundraising through your business such as raffles
- Signage events including golf days
- Workplace giving by staff
- Corporate donations
- Cause related marketing
- Volunteering with Little Stars Kids by promoting volunteering opportunities throughout your business)
- Donations of goods, services and experiences.
- Sponsoring a child/children to attend camps
- You will make a difference to the lives of children who have experienced abuse or neglect.
For more details, please contact us.
Whether you’re planning to host your own fundraising event or get involved in one of ours, fundraising is a fun and rewarding way to make a positive impact on the lives of the many children who have experienced abuse and neglect.
You can be a hero and fundraise for Little Stars Kids as an individual or with your local school, business or community group—we’ll give you everything you need to get started and we’ll also support you along the way.
Here are some fun ways you can kick off your own fundraising efforts:
- Have a simple morning tea—at home or in your workplace
- Arrange a dress-down or pyjama day at your work or school
- Host a trivia night
- Organise a sausage sizzle
- Create your own fundraising event and be as creative as you like!
If you have a fundraising idea you’d like to discuss with us, or if you any questions about fundraising for Little Stars Kids, please contact us, call 07 3062 9455 or email email@example.com
One of the best things you can do to brighten the future lives of children who have experienced abuse and neglect is to leave a gift in your Will to Little Stars Kids. Bequests help us plan with confidence to reach our long-term goals. This means we can invest in the most effective ways to turn sadness, fear and pain into laughter, joy and hope for children to help heal little hearts from abuse and neglect.
A gift in your Will would make a big difference to long and short-term foster children all over Queensland.
If you are thinking of helping us in this way, we would love to chat more with you. We understand that this is a very personal decision. Please contact our Chief Executive Officer to discuss in the strictest confidence.